THE PSYCHOLOGY OF SALES
If each member of your sales staff could control conversations during a sales meeting and immediately target a prospect’s purchase decision hot buttons, what would it mean to your bottom line? What if each sales person knew and could overcome their own “quiet demons” that prevent them from far exceeding sales goals, what would it do for your profits?
Increased sales, new skills and more personal accountability for success - are just some of the benefits that audiences have received after participating in a Max Gregorich Psychology of Sales presentation or workshop. If you want your sales staff to learn new skills and the aptitude and attitude to implement them; to take more responsibility, and to increase their passion for productivity, Max is the speaker for you.
Psychology of Sales
Designed for national and regional staff meetings, this highly interactive motivational presentation presents new information and usable tools regarding the psychology of sales, the psychology of the prospect and the psychology of the sales person. Engaging his audience in the learning process within the first few minutes of the presentation, Max creates a level of engagement and cooperation that leads participants to reach their own ”moments of revelation” which instills a lasting learning experience and the ability to implement the lessons learned.
Max’s years of experiences as a consultant and business owner; research that includes, among other avenues, university studies; participation in sales courses; discussions with successful sales people, and trial and error in his own sales career, combined to lead him to identify and refine the best of the best, and create the easy to understand Psychology of Sales. Max presents such examples as completely controlling a situation and conversation during a sales interaction. This session is filled with real information offered with a comic delivery for higher impact and retention.
Psychology of Sales Training Workshop
Participants in the Psychology of Sales Training Workshop hit the ground running and maintain that level of energy throughout the four hour program. As the facilitator, Max brings to the table an ability to engage the participants and sets the tone for easy communication and interaction while creating the pathway for learning.
- How you can completely and absolutely control a conversation during a sales call.
- If it worked yesterday, why won’t it work today? Easily become unique and gain the respect of the prospect.
- Don’t do a presentation until after you close the sale. Here’s the “how and why” if you wish to double your income.
- Why selling is actually impossible but having your prospect buy is not.
- What is the real role of a sales person? You will have new clarity about your objective.
- Completely eliminating buyers’ remorse. You will receive thanks and praise from your customers.
- Are we all automatons? Why do people respond identically and predictably to the same stimuli? This knowledge will help you predict any outcome during human interaction.
- The six laws that people can’t break. This is the most powerful tool you’ll ever have!
- The power of the word because. Saying “No” to you will become a most difficult task.
- Water Gate (if you’re old enough to remember) should never have happened … here’s the reason why it did. And why it’s vitally important to the sales professional. A deeper understanding of “outcome” predictability.
- “There’s no such thing as a dumb question?” Think again. Here’s a list of dumb questions. How not to shoot yourself in the foot.
- How to re-program yourself to become a “super” sales person. Internal - emotional conflicts about the sales profession and other priorities in life drain the energy and enthusiasm required for sales. How you can repair this and get limitless enthusiasm and energy.
- Ethics and its effects on professional longevity. Understand this and you will be a sought after sales professional.
Psychology of Sales
The most difficult task for management is to sustain gains made by any new approach to a process; in this case a sales process. Management will understand the new information shared with sales staff and learn a process to be used to sustain and continually improve the sales process.
Usually a new approach to a process will bring some form of resistance. This training is specifically designed to remove resistance by the interactivity of the course. Through a controlled and guided format, participants will actually assist in developing the new approach thereby having a personal stake in its ultimate success. Research shows this to be the most effective way to create a permanent and enthusiastic culture.
Schedule Max for conference, sales meeting, convention, in-house training or professional organization.