MEASURING BUSINESS PERFORMANCE
MYTH: Increased sales always = increased profits.
TRUTH: An increase in sales can easily decrease profits and even create losses if you’re not measuring the internal activities of the company.
FACT: You can increase profits without an increase in sales.
For the business owner, consultant, or anyone who must, or should, be analyzing and evaluating a company’s performance.
Translating the complex language of performance analysis into simple, easy-to-understand “English” so any business owner can know where, how and why their hard-earned cash isn’t reaching their bottom line, is a hallmark of Max Gregorich’s Detox Your Business.
Characteristic of Gregorich’s signature presentations and courses, Detox Your Business is engaging and interactive making it perfect for a financial lay person. A far cry from the typical financial analysis lecture, or dry math instruction class, Detox Your Business participants actively participate in the learning process leading to better comprehension and ability to implement their new skills.
Participants leave a Detox Your Business course understanding:
- Why continually measuring their company’s performance and making operational, organizational and strategic corrections is the most important responsibility of the owner.
- What financial statements are really saying about the financial health of their company.
- What to measure and how these measurements clearly identify any cash leaks, whether created by an increase in sales or not.
- Why an increase in sales doesn’t always increase profits.
- How an increase in sales can easily decrease profits and even create losses if you’re not measuring the internal activities of the company.
- How they can increase profits without increasing sales.
Participants leave a Detox Your Business course with a set of skills they can immediately use to implement real change in the performance of their company.
Schedule Max for conference, sales meeting, convention, in-house training or professional organization.